Jadon Sancho looks set to snub Man United, while Max Allegri's name has entered the frame as a possible replacement for Unai Emery at Arsenal.
- Jadon Sancho is ready to deal Manchester United a significant transfer blow as he would prefer a move to Real Madrid or Barcelona over a return to England.
- Caglar Soyuncu's agent has poured cold water on the possibility of the Leicester City defender leaving for Arsenal or Manchester City.
- Paul Pogba could be back in the Manchester United squad in time for the derby clash with Manchester City on December 7.
- Luke Shaw is again fighting to save his Manchester United career after being told he has fallen behind impressive teenager Brandon Williams in the pecking order at left-back.
THE DAILY TELEGRAPH
- David Beckham wants Patrick Vieira to become the first head coach of his MLS franchise Inter Miami.
- Arsenal have begun drawing up a list of possible replacements for Unai Emery despite the Spaniard claiming he has their backing, with Max Allegri and Nuno Espirito Santo at the top of it.
- Manchester United are among seven clubs who have talked with Bayer Leverkusen midfielder Kai Havertz over a move, according to reports in Germany.
- Tottenham and Manchester United have been told Bruno Fernandes is still available for £60m even though he has only just signed a new contract with Sporting Lisbon.
- David Moyes is demanding a long-term stay as both Everton and West Ham ponder offering him a return to Premier League management.
- N'Golo Kante's agent faced a death threat from a previous advisor during the midfielder's lucrative move from Leicester City to Chelsea in 2016.
- Work on Leicester City's new training complex was delayed as owner Aiyawatt Srivaddhanaprabha wanted steel being used in its construction to be blessed in a ceremony, while the club also had to relocate 348 crested newts from the site.
- Manchester United, Tottenham and Liverpool all want to sign Peterborough's teenage striker Ricky Jade-Jones.
- Phil Jones has turned down the chance of a Manchester United testimonial amid claims he said "apart from my Mum and Dad, who else would turn up?"
- Manchester United will not wait until the summer to make their move for RB Salzburg hotshot Erling Braut Haaland.
- Leeds United remain hopeful that Arsenal will not use the recall clause in Eddie Nketiah's loan move to Elland Road in January.
- Tottenham stars have called on Jose Mourinho to put a greater emphasis on success in the FA Cup.
THE SCOTTISH SUN
- Hearts are locked in talks with former Barnsley boss Daniel Stendel over their managerial vacancy.