Alexis Sanchez is looking for a move to PSG, while Aaron Ramsey's future remains of interest with the Chinese Super League now a likely destination.
- Aaron Ramsey is a transfer target for Chinese Super League clubs and would be in line for a lucrative contract if he were to leave Arsenal on a free.
- Manchester United defender Matteo Darmian is a January transfer target for Inter Milan and Roma.
- Ajax defender Matthijs de Ligt will reject interest from Manchester City and Barcelona for Juventus.
- Huddersfield want Burnley's out-of-favour goalkeeper Tom Heaton to help them in their fight against relegation.
- Manchester United fan Callum Wilson is delighted to earn his first England cap alongside the club's record goalscorer Wayne Rooney.
- Arsenal's transfer plans are in turmoil after Danny Welbeck's injury forced Unai Emery to step up the £45m pursuit of Lille winger Nicolas Pepe.
- Roberto Pereyra admits he is thrilled to be linked strongly with signing for Chelsea.
- Manchester City are under investigation by FIFA due to allegations third-party ownership rules have been broken through their relationship with Danish club FC Nordsjaelland.
- Alexis Sanchez wants to leave Manchester United for PSG because he does not get on with his team-mates and does not like Jose Mourinho's management style.
- Yerry Mina has said that it was the time, rather than the money, that Everton invested in pursuing him which fuelled his move to Goodison Park.
- Southampton owner Gao Jisheng will take personal charge of appointing the club's next manager if they sack Mark Hughes.
- Burnley's attempts to appoint a technical director to support manager Sean Dyche are being hampered by the reluctance of several candidates to spend much time in the town.
- Manchester United's chief executive Ed Woodward will reference the 2-1 win over Juventus in a planned meeting to impress club investors.
- Paul Pogba, Anthony Martial and Benjamin Mendy will all fly to Paris together on Sunday evening after the Manchester derby to attend a friend's birthday party.
- Marouane Fellaini will be left out of Belgium's upcoming squad after Roberto Martinez agreed with United to rest him.
- Former Arsenal and Man City midfielder Samir Nasri wants £5m-a-year in wages in order to sign for West Ham.
- Arsenal fear Danny Welbeck could be out for the rest of the season with the ankle injury he suffered on Thursday night.
- Chelsea manager Maurizio Sarri has praised Ross Barkley for reviving his career at the club and says the midfielder is currently 'tactically' ahead of Ruben Loftus-Cheek.
- Nice manager Patrick Vieira wants to sign Liverpool goalkeeper Simon Mignolet in January.
- Samuel Eto'o has claimed his Chelsea pep talks helped kick-start Mo Salah's career.
- Chelsea are set to be priced out of a move for Inter Milan star Mauro Icardi who is valued at £90m by the Serie A side.
THE DAILY TELEGRAPH
- The RFU will receive a record total revenue of close to £15m from England v New Zealand in what is expected to be the most lucrative Test match outside a World Cup.
- Beauden Barrett says he finds it embarrassing to be described as the best player in the world.
- Everton defender Yerry Mina has blamed reports linking him with Manchester United over the summer on his agent.
- Frank Lampard and John Terry have paused their regular phone conversations this week ahead of Derby's game against Aston Villa.
THE SCOTTISH SUN
- Rangers boss Steven Gerrard has admitted he is considering pulling Connor Goldson out of the starting line-up to give him time to rest.
- Brendan Rodgers has slammed Livingston's dreaded plastic pitch as dire for the Premiership's credibility.