Thomas Partey has become the third-highest paid player at Arsenal after his deadline-day move from Atletico Madrid - get all the big lines from Tuesday's back pages here.
- Arsenal brokered a £110m deal for Atletico Madrid midfielder Thomas Partey and will be paying him £260,000-a-week wages, £2.5m signing-on fee and 10 per cent agent commission, making him the club's third-highest paid player behind Mesut Ozil and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang.
- Antoine Griezmann is not happy with new Barcelona head coach Ronald Koeman's decision to play him in a wide role, according to his France boss Didier Deschamps.
- Diego Simeone has been left 'very angry' by Thomas Partey's £45m move to Arsenal, having made plans to play the midfielder alongside Lucas Torreira regularly.
- Mesut Ozil has urged Matteo Guendouzi to make the most of his time away from Arsenal after the Frenchman completed a loan move to Hertha Berlin.
- FIFA is reportedly planning to order teams to release their South American players for World Cup qualifying duty, despite growing reservations across Europe of clubs not wanting their stars on long-haul travel.
- Tottenham have not come close to reaching their potential despite their 6-1 demolition of Manchester United, according to Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg.
- Felipe Anderson's move from West Ham to Porto on a season loan will be confirmed on Tuesday.
- Memphis Depay has been left cursing one of his former clubs on deadline day, as Manchester United wrecked the Lyon star's move to Barcelona.
- Tottenham reportedly launched a late move to sign Lyon striker Moussa Dembele before snapping up Carlos Vinicius.
- English football chiefs have told the government they are prepared to restrict fans' attendance at stadiums to season-ticket holders who live locally to reduce fears about coronavirus transmission on public transport.
- The Premier League is offering a grant of less than £50m to bail out lower league clubs - with any additional money only available in the form of a repayable loan, EFL club sources have claimed.
- Manchester United have been slammed by Sergio Romero's wife as the goalkeeper's future hangs in the balance.
- Liverpool outcast Xherdan Shaqiri is set for continued Anfield exile with no new offers for the winger, according to reports.
THE DAILY TELEGRPAPH
- Premier League clubs have found it harder than ever to move their unwanted players on because of the financial impact of the coronavirus crisis.
- The Premier League's deadlock in talks with the English Football League over a rescue packaging has been branded "pathetic" and "ridiculous" by furious Championship executives.
- Manchester United have sounded out Mauricio Pochettino about him replacing Ole Gunnar Solskjaer as boss.
- Scottish football looks set to be saved from financial catastrophe after a breakthrough in talks with the Government.
- New Rangers boy Bongani Zungu had his heart set on a move to Ibrox as soon as the Liverpool-daft midfielder learned of Anfield legend Steven Gerrard's interest.