Neymar could be in line for a transfer to Juventus to link up with Cristiano Ronaldo, according to the back pages...
- American tycoon Todd Boehly has set his sights on acquiring a Premier League club based in London, with Chelsea and Tottenham his preferred targets.
- Rob Holding is on course to hand Arsenal a huge boost by returning to action during pre-season.
- Fernando Llorente is assessing an offer to return to Serie A with Fiorentina after his contract expired with Tottenham.
- Manchester United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is putting "pressure" on Old Trafford chiefs to wrap up a deal for Sporting Lisbon midfielder Bruno Fernandes.
- Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba's summer transfer saga is far from over and Mino Raiola insists a move to Real Madrid remains a possibility.
- Frank Lampard will have the final say on whether Willian gets a new contract at Chelsea.
- Neymar could be in line for a transfer to Juventus to link up with Cristiano Ronaldo, as the Brazilian pushes for a move away from PSG.
Sky Bet EFL Price Boosts
- 4/1 Luton to go unbeaten in their first three Sky Bet Championship fixtures
- 11/2 Blackburn to make the Sky Bet Championship play-offs
- 20/1 Preston to win their first three Sky Bet Championship fixtures
- Brendan Rodgers has told Manchester United he will slam the door on any cut-price attempt to snatch Harry Maguire from Leicester.
- Arsenal are set to pay Dani Ceballos' entire salary while he spends the season on loan from Real Madrid.
- Leeds midfielder Kalvin Phillips has begun talks over a new contract, putting a potential move to Aston Villa in jeopardy.
- Manchester United are on the verge of signing Lyon wonderkid Florent Da Silva.
- Manchester United ace Eric Bailly is being eyed by AC Milan after being put off by Liverpool's £18m transfer valuation of Dejan Lovren.
- Alan Shearer has revealed he advised Steve Bruce not to take the manager's job at Newcastle.
- Laurent Koscielny faces showdown talks and being docked pay after he refused to go on Arsenal's pre-season USA tour.
THE SCOTTISH SUN
- Full-back Danny Simpson will join Celtic on trial next week after his Leicester City exit.
- Celtic have reportedly agreed a deal to sign Israel defender Hatem Abd Elhamed.
- Reece McAlear is set to leave Motherwell with Norwich close to agreeing a transfer fee.
- Neil Lennon has admitted Ecuador youth international Jose Cifuentes is on Celtic's radar but insists there has been no concrete move.