Mauricio Pochettino to Manchester United just won't go away, while the Old Trafford outfit are keen on chasing England's rising star Callum Hudson-Odoi.
THE MAIL ON SUNDAY
- Manchester United have joined the chase for England and Chelsea star Callum Hudson-Odoi.
- Everton have checked on Lille striker Rafael Leao as they look to add two new forwards this summer.
- Manchester United are planning a £250m raid to sign three of Portugal's rising young stars in Joao Felix, Ruben Dias and Bruno Fernandes.
- Tottenham fear Manchester United are still interested in Mauricio Pochettino - despite Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's stunning impact at Old Trafford.
- Ilkay Gundogan's future at Manchester City is being complicated by the investigations into how the club conduct their financial business.
- Manchester City are set to demand an apology from Bayern Munich president Uli Hoeness after he made extraordinary claims that owner Sheikh Mansour pays for transfers by ramping up the price of oil.
- Manchester United have stepped up their interest in PSV Eindhoven's Hirving Lozano in a bid to hijack Napoli's move for the winger.
- Head of youth scouting Steve Morrow is set for a major promotion as part of a shake-up at Arsenal.
- Manchester United are plotting a summer move for £10m Norwich City defender Ben Godfrey.
- Manchester City are prepared to flex their financial muscle to beat rivals United to Inter Milan centre-back Milan Skriniar.
- Manchester United will have to smash the world record fee for a defender if they want to sign Kalidou Koulibaly after being quoted £150m for the Napoli star.
- Tottenham are keeping close tabs on Wolves striker Diogo Jota as Daniel Levy prepares to release transfer funds.
- Manchester City spies are keeping a close watch on Basel's highly-rated Switzerland youth international winger Noah Okafor.
THE SUNDAY TELEGRAPH
- Gareth Southgate says Jack Grealish must play in the Premier League if he wants an England cap.
- Sale Sharks have alleged that their hooker, Rob Webber, was bitten by a Newcastle Falcons player during their 22-17 defeat at St James' Park.
THE SUN ON SUNDAY
- Gareth Southgate has told Callum Hudson-Odoi: Don't hurry to quit Chelsea.
- Norwich youngster Ben Godfrey is a target for Manchester United.
- Manchester United defender Eric Bailly was hauled off the pitch in Ivory Coast's clash against Rwanda amid fears he had swallowed his tongue.
DAILY STAR ON SUNDAY
- Rangers and Celtic are looking to sign Lawrence Shankland on a free at the end of the season, but they face some big clubs in the transfer battle.
- Manchester United will have to pay a record £90m to sign Harry Maguire in a sensational summer swoop.
- West Ham are eyeing a move for German wonder-kid Erkan Eyibil from Bundesliga side Mainz.
- Tottenham are weighing up a bid for Wolves striker Diogo Jota, with chairman Daniel Levy ready to splash the cash this summer.
THE SCOTTISH SUN
- Fulham are eyeing a swoop for Rangers loan star Ryan Kent - and Kilmarnock boss Steve Clarke.
- Dedryck Boyata is still set to face Rangers next week despite withdrawing from international duty with Belgium.
- Scott McTominay has apologised to captain Callum McGregor and the Scotland fans for his Tartan Army snub in Kazakhstan.
- Mikael Lustig has left Celtic facing a defensive sweat after leaving the field during Sweden's Euro 2020 qualifier.