Manchester City are set to rival Manchester United in the pursuit of Matthijs De Ligt and Harry Maguire, according to the back pages.
- Adam Lallana is hopeful of a move back to former club Southampton, as he prepares to leave Liverpool in search of first-team football.
- Manchester United have upped their interest in Benfica's Joao Felix, after sending scouts to watch him in Portugal for fresh checks on the teenage sensation.
- Arsenal are interested in bringing Saint-Etienne defender William Saliba to the Emirates Stadium this summer.
- Barcelona boss Ernesto Valverde has admitted the club are in ongoing talks to sign Antoine Griezmann.
- Matej Vydra is set for showdown talks with Burnley bosses over his future at Turf Moor.
- Norwich are hopeful of making Jordan Rhodes their first summer signing ahead of their step up to the Premier League.
- Aston Villa face a potential promotion bill of £4million - in massive pay rises due to several players who have barely kicked a ball for them this season.
- PSG are ready to encourage David De Gea to see out the rest of his Manchester United contract and then join them on a free transfer.
- Tottenham have identified Massimiliano Allegri as the man to replace Mauricio Pochettino if the Argentine jumps ship.
- Manchester United are eyeing Lyon's Moussa Dembele as a potential replacement for Romelu Lukaku, who is keen on a move to Serie A.
- Manchester United are confident that Marcus Rashford will sign a jaw-dropping new deal with £300,000 a week more than trebling his current wages.
- Mauricio Pochettino is wanted by Bayern Munich amid doubts over his Tottenham future.
- Tottenham are leading the transfer race in the fight with Manchester United over the signing of Lyon ace Tanguy Ndombele.
- Chelsea are set to make another play as they attempt to keep Callum Hudson-Odoi at Stamford Bridge as they will offer him Eden Hazard's number 10 shirt when he departs.
- Arsenal transfer target Leandro Trossard admits he is likely to move on from Genk this summer.
- Pep Guardiola has made Harry Maguire his number 1 target to replace Vincent Kompany - but Manchester City may need to pay a world-record fee to prise the England star away from Leicester.
- Ajax defender Matthijs de Ligt has increased his wage demands with Barcelona after the two parties struck a deal back in April.
- Arsenal could sign Ajax star Hakim Ziyech for £25million after he revealed that a move to the Emirates would be the 'ultimate dream'.
- Ilkay Gundogan has confirmed he would like to reopen talks with Manchester City in hope of extending his contract beyond June 2020.
- Manchester City's stars collectively scooped upwards of £15million in bonuses for completing an unprecedented domestic Treble.
- Aaron Ramsey reportedly intends to break off from a family holiday in Portugal to travel to Baku in order to support Arsenal in the Europa League final.
- Lille star Nicolas Pepe will leave the club this summer amid strong interest from the Premier League, as Arsenal and Manchester United remain interested in the £69m-rated winger.
- Manchester City are set to rival Manchester United in the pursuit of Matthijs De Ligt and Harry Maguire as they look to fill the void left by Vincent Kompany's departure.
- Alexis Sanchez is looking to cut short his holiday and return to pre-season early in the hope of getting fit and forcing a move away from Manchester United.
- Crystal Palace will demand a staggering £60million for Aaron Wan-Bissaka in order to ward off interest from Manchester United.
- Tiemoue Bakayoko is set to be sent back to Chelsea after AC Milan baulked at taking up their £35million option to sign him.
- Arsenal are reportedly lining up a £9million swoop for forward Alexis Claude-Maurice as the Gunners look to raid Lorient once again.
- Everton have offered PSG defender Thomas Meunier a contract in a big statement of intent for next season.
- Manchester United will take the advice of Darren Fletcher and sign Stoke City's Nathan Collins.
- Brighton are paying Swansea City a compensation package of about £3million to sign their manager Graham Potter and his staff.
- Celtic captain Scott Brown has admitted there will be wholesale changes at the club ahead of next season.
- Greg Stewart has played his last game for Aberdeen after being left out of the Dons' squad for Sunday's clash with Hibs - paving the way for his move to Rangers.
- Steven Gerrard has confirmed that a bid is in to keep Ryan Kent at Rangers next season.
THE SCOTTISH SUN
- Ally McCoist admits he would be interested in becoming the next manager of Kilmarnock if Steve Clarke is confirmed as the next Scotland manager.
- Rangers are interested in Bolton starlet Luca Connell.