Philippe Coutinho offered to Everton on a one-year loan is one of the stories making the back pages today. Check out the full bulletin.
- Philippe Coutinho has reportedly been offered to Everton on a one-year loan as Barcelona look to offload the former Liverpool star.
- Everton have joined the growing list of Premier League admirers for Real Valladolid defender Mohammed Salisu.
- Manchester United have been handed a transfer boost with Borussia Dortmund "concerned" over the future of Jadon Sancho.
- Neymar's agent, Wagner Ribeiro, has revealed the forward will be available for just £149million this summer due to a FIFA transfer loophole
- Arsenal are said to be ready to swoop for French starlet Pape Gueye amid his legal dispute with Watford.
- Frank Lampard has warned Callum Hudson-Odoi to be aware of pitfalls away from the pitch if he wants to have a successful career at Chelsea.
- West Ham have won their battle to blow bubbles if they score at home to Wolves on Saturday.
- Chelsea could save £20million on top transfer target Kai Havertz - depending on whether Bayer Leverkusen qualify for the Champions League.
- West Ham director Tripp Smith is putting together a US consortium with a view to buying a controlling interest in the club from co-owners David Sullivan and David Gold.
- Premier League clubs are ready to demand the abolition of the League Cup as the price for providing a rescue package to the lower divisions.
- Michael O'Neill returned to duty at Stoke's training ground on Friday after the all-clear from coronavirus, just as the Championship prepares to emerge from its own lockdown.
- Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola has held talks with Bayer Leverkusen winger Leon Bailey over a potential summer move, as he begins his search for a replacement for Leroy Sane.
- Chelsea are in talks with Leicester over the £80m full-back Ben Chilwell as Frank Lampard's transfer spree steps up a gear.
- Mikel Arteta has made it clear he wants Arsenal to sign Pablo Mari on a permanent basis even though the defender picked up a serious ankle injury in mid-week.
- Saracens have succeeded in keeping the "crown jewels" together despite their relegation from the Premiership after Mako Vunipola joined Maro Itoje in committing his future to the club.
- Nuno Espirito Santo has revealed he is set for talks over a new contract with Wolverhampton Wanderers, in a huge boost for the Midlands club.
- Bill Sweeney, chief executive of the Rugby Football Union, has heralded the proposal to align the northern and southern hemisphere seasons as the most significant moment for the world game since it turned professional in 1995
We are committed in our support of responsible gambling. Recommended bets are advised to over-18s and we strongly encourage readers to wager only what they can afford to lose.