Manchester City number two Mikel Arteta is the man Arsenal want to replace Unai Emery according to Sunday's papers - get all the latest rumours here.
- Manchester City number two Mikel Arteta is the man Arsenal want to replace Unai Emery.
- Everton want boyhood Goodison Park fan Eddie Howe to succeed under-fire manager Marco Silva.
- Michael Carrick insists Ole Gunnar Solskjaer isn't worried by speculation that Mauricio Pochettino is being lined up to manage Manchester United.
- Anwar El Ghazi will take his Old Trafford bow this afternoon - after career guidance from former Manchester United star Cristiano Ronaldo.
- Liverpool are reportedly ready to rival Tottenham for Lyon and Holland star Memphis Depay.
DAILY STAR SUNDAY
- Brendan Rodgers sees Arsenal as his dream job and the club have made him their top managerial target.
- Manchester United bosses will not sack Ole Gunnar Solskjaer even if he fails to secure a top-six finish this season.
- Juventus boss Maurizio Sarri is plotting a double swoop on his former club Chelsea, with Willian and Emerson in his crosshairs.
- Everton goalkeeper Jordan Pickford says he does not want Marco Silva to be sacked as manager.
MAIL ON SUNDAY
- Everton have contingency plans to put club legend Duncan Ferguson in charge for Wednesday's Merseyside derby at Anfield should things go badly wrong for Marco Silva at Leicester on Sunday.
- Unai Emery never stood a chance because of the boardroom power struggles besieging Arsenal.
- Michael Carrick insists Manchester United have an exciting group of youngsters for the future.
- UK Athletics called a special meeting with the English Institute of Sport to discuss the controversial use of thyroid medication on elite athletes.
SUN ON SUNDAY
- Real Madrid were ready to offer Jose Mourinho £12m not to take another job - and just wait for Zinedine Zidane to leave.
- Sheffield United are eyeing a transfer swoop for keeper Ben Foster if Watford are relegated.
- Manchester United will wait to see if a buyer comes forward for Nemanja Matic next month before they choose to trigger their option to extend his contract.
- Arsenal youngster Tyreece John-Jules trained with the senior side for the first time this season in an indication that Freddie Ljungberg will give the youth a chance.
- Eberechi Eze's hopes of landing a dream move to Tottenham could be scuppered by the sacking of Mauricio Pochettino.
- Mauricio Pochettino has been advised not to jump straight back into management at Arsenal by friends who believe he should wait for a better job.
- Manchester City have targeted Caglar Soyuncu as a potential long-term replacement for Vincent Kompany in defence - with Pep Guardiola increasingly likely to stay and oversee the rebuilding of City's squad.
- Arsenal's interest in Nuno Espirito Santo as a replacement for Unai Emery has cooled significantly.
- Rangers manager Steven Gerrard has praised Scott Arfield for playing through a personal issue.
- Manchester United have been dealt a major body blow as Mauricio Pochettino would have to repay Tottenham his £12.5m pay-off if he takes another Premier League job this season.
- Jon Flanagan insists he will battle to win a new deal at Rangers.
- Neil Lennon has revealed he wants Nir Bitton tied down on a new deal before the January transfer window opens.
- Stoke City have been warned they'll need to fork out £4m to get Sam Cosgrove out of Aberdeen.
- Steven Gerrard has vowed to stand by Scott Arfield - revealing the midfielder has been going through tough times on and off the park.