David De Gea and David Luis both feature on today's back pages - check out what the papers are saying.
THE DAILY TELEGRAPH
- Ashley Young, Harry Maguire and Jordan Henderson are set to start for England against Tunisia.
- A secret deal has already been struck over a potential UK-wide 2030 World Cup bid.
- Manchester City have demanded £15million from Leicester for Patrick Roberts as talks continue over a deal for Riyad Mahrez.
- West Ham are closing in on a deal for Barcelona defender Marlon after Nice announced the Brazilian will not be spending a second season on loan with them.
- West Ham have opened talks with Toulouse over a £26million deal for 21-year-old centre-back Issa Diop.
- Aston Villa are under pressure to raise up to £50million in player sales, leaving the futures of Jack Grealish, James Chester and Jonathan Kodjia in doubt.
- Stoke are eyeing a £10million move for Newcastle striker Dwight Gayle, despite having already signed Benik Afobe from Wolves.
- Birmingham City will rename their stadium St Andrew's Trillion Trophy Stadium after signing a three-year sponsorship deal.
- Raheem Sterling will operate centrally alongside Harry Kane when England play Tunisia.
- Liverpool could turn their attention to Lazio's Thomas Strakosha as they continue to search for a new goalkeeper.
- Manuel Pellegrini is keen on bringing Lazio duo Felipe Anderson and Jordan Lukaku to West Ham.
- The new Hammers boss also wants to lure teenager Brahim Diaz from his former club Manchester City.
- Jose Mourinho wants to bring a new left-back to Manchester United, with Fulham's Ryan Sessegnon and Celtic's Kieran Tierney high on his list.
- Arsenal are creeping closer to a deal for Bayer Leverkusen goalkeeper Bernd Leno.
- New Everton boss Marco Silva wants to be reunited with Abdoulaye Doucoure, but may face competition from Spurs to sign the Watford midfielder.
- Juventus are planning to make a move from Crystal Palace star Patrick van Aanholt
- Arsenal have had a £20million bid rejected for Chelsea defender David Luiz.
- Manchester City midfielder Ilkay Gundogan has become a £50million target for Barcelona this summer.
- Manchester United could turn their attention to Jerome Boateng after Bayern Munich admitted they would accept a mega offer for the defender.
- Real Madrid are ready to test Manchester United's resolve by making a £100million bid for David De Gea.
- Tottenham midfielder Mousa Dembele's agent has flown out to Italy for talks with Juventus, Inter Milan and Napoli.
- West Ham are still trying to complete a deal with Swansea for defender Alfie Mawson.
- Southampton midfielder Sofiane Boufal is eyeing a move back to Ligue 1 with Marseille and Nice interested.
- UEFA has ordered Atletico Madrid to partially close their stadium for their first Champions League match.
- Sergio Ramos rowed with the Spanish FA president over Julen Lopetegui's sacking as Spain boss.
- Marcus Rashford is expected to recover from a knee injury in time for England's World Cup clash with Tunisia.
- Former FIFA president Sepp Blatter will travel to Moscow on Tuesday to attend the World Cup as a guest of Vladimir Putin.
- England are set to hand World Cup debuts to nine players in their opener against Tunisia.
- Chelsea are chasing a deal for Juventus defender Daniele Rugani.
- Leicester are lining-up Lokomotiv Moscow giant Solomon Kvirkvelia as their third summer signing.
- Borussia Dortmund midfielder Mario Gotze is eyeing a move to the Premier League to revive his career, with Arsenal, Everton and West Ham said to be interested.
- Arsenal manager Unai Emery could use his entire transfer budget on signing Lucas Torreira, Bernd Leno and Sokratis Papastathopoulos.