Sat 3 February 2018 Results
- 12:00Imperial College London Diabetes Centre Healthy Living Cup Maiden Stakes
- 12:35Masdar Trophy Maiden Stakes
- 13:10Mubadala Petroleum Trophy Handicap
- 13:45Adsb Trophy Maiden Stakes
- 14:20Zayed Sports City Trophy Handicap
- 14:55Healthpoint Health & Wellbeing Destination Cup Handicap
- 15:30Strata Acro - Structures Cup Handicap
- 16:05Mubadala Champions Cup Handicap
- 17:00Race 1 - Claiming
- 17:30Race 2 - Starter Optional Claiming
- 18:00Race 3 - Maiden Claiming
- 18:30Race 4 - Stakes
- 19:00Race 5 - Claiming
- 19:30Race 6 - Stakes
- 20:04Race 7 - Maiden Special Weight
- 20:37Race 8 - Maiden Special Weight
- 21:10Race 9 - Allowance Optional Claiming
- 21:43Race 10 - Stakes
- 22:16Race 11 - Stakes
- 22:49Race 12 - Stakes
Matt Brocklebank has 100/1 and 33/1 tips as he looks ahead to two of the feature hurdle races at the 2019 Cheltenham Festival.
Encore D'Or is Ashley Iveson's best bet for Tuesday and he has tips for every race at all three meetings.
David Ord heads to Newcastle on Tuesday where Straight Right is considered a good bet to give weight away to all rivals.