Tue 2 December 2014 Results
- 10:35Willows Cricket Club Maiden Plate (F & M)
- 11:10Dennis Carlstein Mr 91 Handicap
- 11:45World Golden Oldies Cricket Tournament 2015 Maiden Plate
- 12:20SA Willows Maiden Plate (F & M)
- 12:55WRA Scaffolding Fm 67 Apprentice Handicap (F & M) (KZN)
- 13:30Regal Inn Mr 78 Handicap
- 14:00Flowe-Pac Mr 74 Handicap
- 14:30Secusure Insurance Fm 74 Handicap (F & M)
- 15:05Willows Cricket Club Maiden Plate (F & M)
- 15:15Martin Collins Maiden Plate (F & M)
- 15:55Drakenstein Stud Maiden Plate
- 16:35Mark Khan & Prosport International Maiden Plate
- 17:15Bidvest Maiden Plate
- 17:45Investec Maiden Plate (F & M)
- 18:15Mike De Kock Racing Mr 88 Handicap
- 18:45Betting World Express Show Only On Tellytrack Mr 72 Handicap
- 19:15Citizen Fm 88 Divided Handicap (F & M)
- 19:45Racing Association Fm 71 Divided Handicap (F & M)
Ben Linfoot seeks out the value in the Peter Marsh Chase at Haydock and the two big handicaps at Ascot on Saturday afternoon.
Top commentator Simon Holt has three selections for Saturday's racing including Captain Redbeard in the Peter Marsh Chase.
David Ord heads to Lingfield for the Nap of the day and hopes an Ed Walker runner can get off the mark now eased in the weights.