Sat 18 October 2014 Results
- 12:25Welcome To Durbanville Racecourse Maiden Plate
- 13:00Soccer GG Maiden Plate
- 13:35Rugby 5 Maiden Plate (3 Year-Old Fillies)
- 14:10Horse Of The Year Legislate Maiden Plate (F & M)
- 14:45Racing. It's A Rush Mr 80 Handicap
- 15:20Soccer 10 Portuguese Liga Sagres Mr 68 Handicap
- 15:55itsarush.co.za Fm 85 Divided Handicap (F & M)
- 16:35Thank You For Your Patronage Fm 67 Divided Handicap (F & M)
- 11:30Reichmanscapital Workriders Maiden Plate
- 12:05Santos Trade Afrik Mr 82 Handicap (3 Year-olds)
- 12:40Supaquick Safeway Tyres Maiden Plate (3 Year-olds)
- 13:15Print Syndicate Maiden Plate (3 Year-old Fillies)
- 13:55Helm Construction Novice Plate
- 14:35Fedex Supaswift Fm 76 Handicap (F & M)
- 15:10CNS Flooring Mr 73 Divided Handicap
- 15:45Hydrolime Mr 91 Divided Handicap
- 16:20Filtration And Transmission Services Fm 68 Handicap (F & M)
After nailing a 7/2 winner on Tuesday, David Ord looks to follow up with a nap selection at Salisbury on Wednesday afternoon.
Chris Wilson feels Sir Michael Stoute is the trainer to follow and he has a tip for every race in the UK and Ireland.
Keith Hamer highlights the best bets across on a busy day of action on Thursday, with Elarqam fancied to bounce back at Salisbury.