Fri 3 October 2014 Results
- 11:55Welcome To Fairview Maiden Plate
- 12:30All To Come Maiden Plate
- 13:05Rugby 5 Maiden Plate (F & M)
- 13:40Racing. It's A Rush Novice Plate (F & M)
- 14:15itsarush.co.za Mr 62 Handicap
- 14:55Soccer 6 Fm 59 Handicap (F & M)
- 15:30Fairview 1800 (Non-Black Type)
- 16:05Racing Association Plate (3 Year-olds)
- 16:40Mr 63 Handicap Thank You For Your Patronage
- 16:30Coastal Horse Care Unit Maiden Plate
- 17:05Gold Circle Horseracing And Betting Maiden Plate
- 17:40Equi-Feeds Mr 74 Handicap
- 18:15Form - Scaff Maiden Plate
- 18:45Synergy Marketing Partners Maiden Plate
- 19:15Ana Insurance Brokers Mr 78 Handicap
- 19:45Whitehouse Tattersalls Fm 76 Handicap (F & M)
- 20:15Royal Kerckhaert Horseshoe Company Fm 64 Handicap (F & M)
- 20:45Harry The Horse Mr 70 Handicap
Anita Chambers thinks Eminent can shock Cracksman at Royal Ascot on Wednesday and she has a tip for every race in the UK and Ireland.
Ben Linfoot picked out 18/1 Royal Hunt Cup winner Settle For Bay on Wednesday and he's backing four at big prices on Thursday including two trained by Aidan O'Brien.
Wild Illusion is a good thing in the Ribblesdale Stakes, according to Simon Holt - check out his best bets for day three at Royal Ascot.