Thu 7 August 2014 Results
- 11:55Turffontein Racecourse Maiden Plate (F & M)
- 12:30Celebrate Women's Day At Turffontein 9 August Maiden Plate (3 Year-Olds)
- 13:05Emerald Cup Maiden Plate (3 Year-Old Fillies)
- 13:40August Stakes Fm 62 Handicap (F & M)
- 14:15Book A Table At Our Next Race Meeting 0116811702 Mr 67 Handicap
- 14:55Bet Soccer 6 Mr 72 Handicap
- 15:30Racing Association Mr 92 Divided Handicap
- 16:05Thank You For Joining Us Today At Turffontein Mr 73 Divided Handicap
The easy ground at Goodwood will play to the strengths of Harlequin Striker on Wednesday, according to Matt Brocklebank.
Matt Brocklebank looks ahead to the Cesarewitch at Newmarket on October 13 and identifies a Willie Mullins-trained 20/1 chance as the best bet.
Nick Robson feels Gabr can take advantage of a drop in class on Wednesday - he has a tip for every race on every card.