Tue 8 April 2014 Results
- 11:55Play The Bipot Maiden Juvenile Plate
- 12:30All To Come Maiden Juvenile Plate (Fillies)
- 13:05Soccer 10 Maiden Plate (F & M)
- 13:40Soccer 1 - One Line Better Chances Maiden Plate
- 14:15Rugby 5 Mr 72 Apprentice Handicap
- 14:50Soccer 4 Fm 70 Handicap (F & M)
- 15:25Independent On Saturday - Greyville, 3 May - Mr 76 Divided Handicap
- 16:00Jackpot Quickmix Fm 70 Handicap (F & M)
Matt Brocklebank looks ahead to the Cesarewitch at Newmarket on October 13 and identifies a Willie Mullins-trained 20/1 chance as the best bet.
Nick Robson makes Handmaiden his best Tuesday bet and he has a selection for every race in the UK and Ireland.
The easy ground at Goodwood will play to the strengths of Harlequin Striker on Wednesday, according to Matt Brocklebank.