Thu 9 January 2014 Results
- 14:30Al Maktoum Challenge R1 Presented By Longines (Group 1 Arab) (AWT)
- 15:05Longines Master Collection Handicap (Turf)
- 15:40Longines Saint Imier Handicap (AWT)
- 16:15Longines Dolce Vita Handicap (AWT)
- 16:50Singspiel Stakes Presented By Longines Prima Luna Listed Stakes (Turf)
- 17:25Al Maktoum Challenge R1 Presented By Longines (Group 2) (AWT)
- 18:00Longines Conquest Classic Handicap (Turf)
- 10:35Workriders Maiden Plate (F & M) Joburg's Prawn Fest 1 March
- 11:10All To Come Maiden Plate (F & M)
- 11:40Maiden Plate L'Ormarins Queen's Plate 11 Jan
- 12:10Soccer 6 Pinnacle Plate (F & M)
- 12:55Mr 80 Handicap J&B Met 1 Feb
- 13:30Mr 68 Handicap J&B Met Gallops 23 Jan At Kenilworth
- 14:05Fm 75 Handicap (F & M) Magnum Mile 15 February
- 14:40Mr 80 Handicap Triple Crown Coming Soon 1 March
- 15:15Fm 64 Handicap (F & M) Thank You For Racing With Us Today
Next Race Off
Angel Palanas is Keith Hamer's best Tuesday bet and he has a tip for every race in the UK and Ireland.
Matt Brocklebank picks out the Nap of the day for Tuesday and fancies a Fakenham regular to extend his good course record.
Matt Brocklebank has already had winners at 33/1 and 12/1 this jumps season - don't miss his 16/1 antepost recommendation for Ascot this weekend.