Sat 23 November 2013 Results
- 10:40Lanzerac Heritage Collection Maiden Plate (F & M)
- 11:15Lanzerac City Of Oaks Maiden Plate
- 11:50Lanzerac 1692 Maiden Plate (F & M)
- 12:30Lanzerac Alma Mater Mr 100 Handicap
- 13:05Lanzerac Le General Green Point Stakes (Grade 2) (Weight For Age)
- 13:40Selangor Cup (Grade 2) (3 Year-olds At Condition Weights)
- 14:15Lanzerac Ready To Run Stakes (Non-Black Type) Presented By CTS (3 Year-olds)
- 14:50Lanzerac Pioneer Pinotage Kenilworth Cup (Listed) (Merit Rated Handicap)
- 15:25Betting World Merchants (Grade 2) (Merit Rated Handicap)
- 16:00Lanzerac Mrs English Mr 84 Handicap
- 10:25Workriders Maiden Plate Welcome To The Vaal
- 11:00All To Come Maiden Plate (F & M)
- 11:35Maiden Plate (F & M) Sansui Summer Cup Proudly Hosted By Gauteng 30 Nov
- 12:10Soccer 13 Your Biggest Payday For Your Lowest Outlay Maiden Plate
- 12:45Rugby 5 Fm 86 Handicap (F & M)
- 13:20Soccer 6 Mr 80 Handicap
- 13:55Computaform Express Mr 76 Handicap
- 14:30Racing Association Mr 84 Handicap
- 15:05Mr 72 Handicap Book A Table At Our Next Raceday 011 6811702
- 15:40Mr 72 Handicap Thank You For Your Support
Ben Linfoot seeks out the best Value Bet selections on day one of York’s Welcome To Yorkshire Ebor Festival as the Juddmonte International takes centre stage.
Our Catching Pigeons insider flags up all the well-fancied horses from around the major training centres running at York this week.
Follow our winning Tuesday Nap, Matt Brocklebank is backing an experienced sprinter to put his best foot forward at York on Wednesday.