Wed 9 October 2013 Results
- 11:00All To Come Maiden Plate (3 Year-olds)
- 11:35Soccer 6 Maiden Plate (3 Year-olds)
- 12:10Soccer 13 - Your Biggest Payday For The Lowest Outlay Mr 82 Handicap
- 12:50Soccer 1 - One Line Better Chances Maiden Plate (3 Year-old Fillies)
- 13:25All To Come Mr 78 Handicap
- 14:00Rugby 5 Fm 78 Handicap (F & M)
- 14:35Soccer 4 Mr 94 Divided Handicap
- 15:10Soccer 10 Mr 77 Divided Handicap
- 15:45Jackpot Quick Mix Maiden Plate
- 13:00Welcome To Durbanville Maiden Plate (F & M)
- 13:35Checkers Battle Of The Braai Competition 19 October Maiden Plate
- 14:10Family Fun Day Durbanville 19 October Maiden Plate (F & M)
- 14:50Beer Garden & Live Music Durbanville 19 October Maiden Plate
- 15:25Craft Market & Kiddies Entertainment 19 October Mr 80 Handicap
- 16:05Cape Summer Of Champions Starts Kenilworth 26 October Mr 75 Handicap
- 16:40Elusive Fort Raceday Kenilworth 26 October Fm 70 Handicap (F & M)
- 17:15Thank You For Your Patronage Fm 80 Handicap (F & M)
The easy ground at Goodwood will play to the strengths of Harlequin Striker on Wednesday, according to Matt Brocklebank.
Matt Brocklebank looks ahead to the Cesarewitch at Newmarket on October 13 and identifies a Willie Mullins-trained 20/1 chance as the best bet.
Nick Robson feels Gabr can take advantage of a drop in class on Wednesday - he has a tip for every race on every card.