Tue 8 October 2013 Results
- 11:45Soccer 10 Workriders Maiden Plate (F & M)
- 12:20All To Come Maiden Plate
- 12:55Soccer 13 Your Biggest Payday For Your Lowest Outlay Maiden Plate
- 13:30Computaform Express Maiden Plate (F & M)
- 14:05Rugby 5 Fm 88 Divided Handicap (F & M)
- 14:45Racing Association Fm 71 Divided Handicap (F & M)
- 15:25Soccer 6 Mr 76 Handicap
- 16:00Mr 80 Handicap Book A Table At Our Next Raceday 011 681 1702
- 16:35Maiden Plate Thank You For Your Patronage
The easy ground at Goodwood will play to the strengths of Harlequin Striker on Wednesday, according to Matt Brocklebank.
Matt Brocklebank looks ahead to the Cesarewitch at Newmarket on October 13 and identifies a Willie Mullins-trained 20/1 chance as the best bet.
Nick Robson feels Gabr can take advantage of a drop in class on Wednesday - he has a tip for every race on every card.