Sat 27 July 2013 Results
- 10:55Mokaro (2009) Fm 86 Handicap (F & M)
- 11:30Ancestral Fore (2010) Mr 102 Divided Handicap
- 12:10Aslan (2011) Mr 83 Divided Handicap
- 12:50In Writing (2012) Mr 78 Handicap
- 13:40Thekwini Stakes (Grade 1) (2 Year-Old Fillies)
- 14:30Premier's Champion Stakes (Grade 1) (2 Year-Olds)
- 15:20R1,25 Million Gold Cup (Grade 1)
- 16:05Champions Cup (Grade 1)
- 16:45Gold Bracelet (Grade 2) (Fillies And Mares At Weight-For-Age)
- 17:25Darley Arabian (Listed)
- 18:05Winning Edge Fm 94 Handicap (F & M)
- 18:45Umngeni Handicap (Listed) (Handicap)
- 11:45Work Riders' Winter Challenge Maiden Plate (F & M)
- 12:20Enjoy Ladies Day At Kenilworth 10 August Maiden Juvenile Plate (Fillies)
- 13:00Support Racing In The Western Cape Maiden Juvenile Plate
- 13:30Book Your Table For National Womens' Day 021 700 1649 Maiden Juvenile Plate
- 14:15Racing, The Sport Of Kings Mr 96 Handicap
- 14:50Enjoy Cape Racing Mr 92 Handicap
- 15:40Final Fling Stakes (WFA) (Grade 3) (Fillies & Mares)
- 16:15Thank You For Your Patronage Mr 74 Handicap
Keith Hamer expects more Windsor success for Buffer Zone and has a tip for every race in the UK and Ireland.
Richard Mann has three selections for Sunday with the nap of the day running at Wolverhampton.
Check out all of our available betting tips and previews of the forthcoming sporting action.