Sun 9 June 2013 Results
- 12:30Prix Aguado (Listed Juvenile Hurdle)
- 13:00Prix Katko (Handicap Chase)
- 13:30Prix Alain du Breil (Grade 1 Hurdle)
- 14:08Prix des Drags Direct Matin (Grade 2 Chase)
- 14:40Prix Hardatit (Listed Handicap Hurdle)
- 15:10Grand Course De Haies D'Auteuil (French Champion Hurdle) (Grade 1)
- 15:45Prix De Brissac (Chase)
- 16:20Prix Gacko (Handicap Hurdle)
- 11:00Betting World Fixed Odds Exotics Maiden Juvenile Plate (Fillies)
- 11:35Betting World Fixed Odds Exotics - Any 2 Of 3 Juvenile Plate
- 12:10Betting World Fixed Odds Exotics - Xact 2 Juvenile Plate (Fillies)
- 12:45Betting World - The Leading Betting Operator In Southern Africa Maiden Plate
- 13:20Betting World - Offering The Most Competitive Prices Mr 90 Div Handicap
- 13:55Betting World Weekend Show On Tellytrack Mr 75 Div Handicap
- 14:30Betting World Jubilee Handicap (Grade 3)
- 15:05Betting World First Call Morning Report Weekdays 9-10am Mr 74 Div Handicap
- 15:40Maiden Plate (F & M) Thank You For Your Patronage
The easy ground at Goodwood will play to the strengths of Harlequin Striker on Wednesday, according to Matt Brocklebank.
Matt Brocklebank looks ahead to the Cesarewitch at Newmarket on October 13 and identifies a Willie Mullins-trained 20/1 chance as the best bet.
Nick Robson feels Gabr can take advantage of a drop in class on Wednesday - he has a tip for every race on every card.