Thu 30 May 2013 Results
- 11:05Soccer 10 Workriders Maiden Plate (F & M)
- 11:40All To Come Maiden Plate
- 12:15Soccer 13 Your Biggest Payday For The Lowest Outlay Maiden Plate
- 12:50Soccer 1 Pinnacle Stakes
- 13:25Rugby 5 Mr 82 Handicap
- 14:00Soccer 6 Mr 90 Handicap
- 14:35Racing Association Mr 70 Handicap
- 15:10Computaform Express Mr 71 Handicap
- 15:45Maiden Plate Thank You For Your Patronage
The easy ground at Goodwood will play to the strengths of Harlequin Striker on Wednesday, according to Matt Brocklebank.
Matt Brocklebank looks ahead to the Cesarewitch at Newmarket on October 13 and identifies a Willie Mullins-trained 20/1 chance as the best bet.
Nick Robson feels Gabr can take advantage of a drop in class on Wednesday - he has a tip for every race on every card.