Sat 4 May 2013 Results
- 10:45Beach Beauty (2011) Maiden Juvenile Plate (Fillies)
- 11:20Amanee (2012) Maiden Plate
- 11:55Solo Traveller (2011) Maiden Plate
- 12:30Variety Club (2012) Maiden Plate (F & M)
- 13:05Kay Makan Mr 74 Handicap
- 13:40Korea Racing Authority Fillies Guineas (Grade 2) (3 Year-old Fillies)
- 14:15Korea Racing Authority Guineas (Grade 2) (3 Year-olds)
- 14:50Drill Hall Stakes (Grade 2)
- 15:25Past Master (2011) Mr 79 Handicap
- 16:05Tales Of Bravery (2012) Fm 72 Handicap (F & M)
- 12:15Tourism Workriders Maiden Plate
- 12:50Conservation And Tour Guiding Workriders Maiden Plate (F & M)
- 13:25Hospitality Workriders Maiden Plate (F & M)
- 13:55Gaming Workriders Maiden Plate (F & M)
- 14:25Arts Workriders Mr 78 Handicap
- 15:00Cathsseta Workriders Mr 86 Handicap
- 15:35Sport Workriders Mr 75 Handicap
- 16:15Culture Workriders Maiden Plate
Matt Brocklebank looks ahead to the Cesarewitch at Newmarket on October 13 and identifies a Willie Mullins-trained 20/1 chance as the best bet.
Nick Robson makes Handmaiden his best Tuesday bet and he has a selection for every race in the UK and Ireland.
Matt Brocklebank is back in the Nap hotseat as he heads to Lingfield on Tuesday for the best bet of the day.