Sat 27 April 2013 Results
- 11:45Ofyt Maiden Juvenile Plate
- 12:20Wallace Trust Maiden Juvenile Plate
- 12:55Stag Student Lodge Maiden Juvenile Plate (Fillies)
- 13:30Restaurant & Hotel Supplies Maiden Plate
- 14:10Wallace Trust Maiden Plate (F & M)
- 14:50Gordon's Gin Mr 70 Handicap
- 15:25Hotel Graeme Mr 80 Handicap
- 16:00Golden Bulls Cricket Society Fm 71 Handicap (F & M)
- 10:50Support Your Nationalities Charity On Champions Day Mr 96 Handicap
- 11:25S A Fillies Nursery (Grade 2) (Fillies)
- 12:00S A Nursery (Grade 1) (2 Year-olds)
- 12:35Matekor Camellia Stakes (Grade 2) (F & M)
- 13:10Betxchange Computaform Sprint (Grade 1)
- 13:45Wilgerbosdrift S A Oaks (Grade 2) (3 Year-old Fillies)
- 14:25President's Champions Challenge (Grade 1)
- 15:05S A Derby (Grade 1) 3rd Leg Sascoc Triple Crown (3 Year Olds)
- 15:40Bisquit Cognac Gerald Rosenberg Stakes (Grade 2) (F & M)
- 16:15Gold Bowl (Grade 2)
Matt Brocklebank looks ahead to the Cesarewitch at Newmarket on October 13 and identifies a Willie Mullins-trained 20/1 chance as the best bet.
Nick Robson makes Handmaiden his best Tuesday bet and he has a selection for every race in the UK and Ireland.
The easy ground at Goodwood will play to the strengths of Harlequin Striker on Wednesday, according to Matt Brocklebank.