Thu 7 February 2013 Results
- 14:40Al Maktoum Challenge R2 Sponsored By Express (Arab Group 1)
- 15:15GN Focus Handicap (AWT)
- 15:50Meydan Classic Trial Sponsored By Weekend Review Conditions Stakes (Turf)
- 16:25UAE 1000 Guineas Sponsored By Gulf News Listed Stakes (Fillies' Listed) (AWT)
- 17:00Classifieds Handicap (Turf)
- 17:35Al Maktoum Challenge R2 Sponsored By Tabloid Stakes (Group 2) (AWT)
- 18:10Freehold Handicap (AWT)
- 10:35Soccer 6 Workriders Maiden Plate (F & M)
- 11:10All To Come Maiden Juvenile Plate
- 11:401st Leg Sascoc Triple Crown - Betting World Gauteng Guineas 2 March Open Fm 93 Hcp (F & M)
- 12:10Racing Express Maiden Plate
- 12:50Soccer 13 Your Biggest Payday For The Lowest Outlay Graduation Plate
- 13:30Jo'burgs Prawn Festival 2 March, Turffontein Fm 76 Handicap (F & M)
- 14:05Computaform Express Mr 94 Divided Handicap
- 14:40Racing Association Mr 77 Divided Handicap
- 15:15Thank You For Your Patronage Maiden Plate
The easy ground at Goodwood will play to the strengths of Harlequin Striker on Wednesday, according to Matt Brocklebank.
Matt Brocklebank looks ahead to the Cesarewitch at Newmarket on October 13 and identifies a Willie Mullins-trained 20/1 chance as the best bet.
Nick Robson feels Gabr can take advantage of a drop in class on Wednesday - he has a tip for every race on every card.