Sun 2 September 2012 Results
- 12:25Neue Welle Claiming Stakes
- 12:55Veuve Clicquot Cup (Listed Stakes)
- 13:30Badischen Tagblatts Handicap
- 14:05Berenberg Bank Cup (Fillies Listed Stakes)
- 14:45Bernhard Berghaus Handicap
- 15:20Fillies Stakes
- 16:00Longines - Grosser Preis Von Baden (Group 1)
- 16:40Adolf Schindling Handicap
- 17:10Von Brandau Catering Service Handicap
- 17:45Baden Racing Cup (Handicap)
- 11:30Marion High School Maiden Plate (3 Year-Old Fillies)
- 12:05Kwik-Fit Safety Centre Maiden Plate
- 12:40Sunil Maharaj Maiden Plate
- 13:15Audio & Security Centre Fm 70 Handicap (F & M)
- 13:50Future Tech Fm 69 Handicap (F & M)
- 14:20Natalia Financial Brokers Pinnacle Stakes
- 14:50Olivetti Msunduzi Mr 98 Divided Handicap
- 15:20Udumo Ships Agency Mr 80 Divided Handicap
- 15:50Marion High School Maiden Plate
The easy ground at Goodwood will play to the strengths of Harlequin Striker on Wednesday, according to Matt Brocklebank.
Matt Brocklebank looks ahead to the Cesarewitch at Newmarket on October 13 and identifies a Willie Mullins-trained 20/1 chance as the best bet.
Nick Robson feels Gabr can take advantage of a drop in class on Wednesday - he has a tip for every race on every card.