Mon 23 July 2012 Results
- 11:10Flamingo Park Racing Festival 3 & 4 August Maiden Plate (F & M)
- 11:45Flamingo Park Hospitality - Merle 0116833220 Maiden Plate
- 12:20Flamingo Park Accommodation - Merle 0116833220 Mr 70 Handicap
- 12:55R 200 000 Recall Mile 4 August Fm 86 Divided Handicap (F & M)
- 13:30R 150 000 Betting World Sprint 4 August Fm 69 Divided Handicap (F & M)
- 14:05Champion Juvenile Cup (Grade 3) (2 Year-olds)
- 14:40R 100 000 Ra Diamond Stayers 4 August Mr 90 Divided Handicap
- 15:15Racing Association Mr 73 Divided Handicap
- 15:50Computaform Rating Maiden Plate
Matt Brocklebank looks ahead to the Cesarewitch at Newmarket on October 13 and identifies a Willie Mullins-trained 20/1 chance as the best bet.
Nick Robson makes Handmaiden his best Tuesday bet and he has a selection for every race in the UK and Ireland.
The easy ground at Goodwood will play to the strengths of Harlequin Striker on Wednesday, according to Matt Brocklebank.