Wed 20 June 2012 Results
- 11:20Soccer 1 - One Line Better Chances Maiden Juvenile Plate
- 11:55All To Come Juvenile Plate (Fillies)
- 12:30Soccer 13 - Your Biggest Payday For The Lowest Outlay Juvenile Plate
- 13:05Soccer 4 Maiden Plate (F & M)
- 13:40Soccer 6 Maiden Plate
- 14:20Soccer 10 Graduation Plate
- 14:55Soccer 13 - Your Biggest Payday For The Lowest Outlay Fm 72 Apprentice Handicap (F & M)
- 15:30All To Come Maiden Plate (F & M)
The easy ground at Goodwood will play to the strengths of Harlequin Striker on Wednesday, according to Matt Brocklebank.
Matt Brocklebank looks ahead to the Cesarewitch at Newmarket on October 13 and identifies a Willie Mullins-trained 20/1 chance as the best bet.
Nick Robson feels Gabr can take advantage of a drop in class on Wednesday - he has a tip for every race on every card.