Sat 14 April 2012 Results
- 11:45Betting World Maiden Juvenile Plate (Fillies)
- 12:20Silver Blue Racing Maiden Juvenile Plate
- 12:55Motorite Maiden Plate
- 13:30Grandslots Fm 68 Apprentice Handicap (F & M)
- 14:05Lyric Consulting Mr 80 Handicap
- 14:40Fancourt Mr 100 Handicap
- 15:15Cape Thoroughbred Sales Mr 78 Handicap
- 15:55Seacastle Freight Maiden Plate (F & M)
- 11:00Independent On Saturday Readers Maiden Juvenile Plate
- 11:35Independent Punter Maiden Juvenile Plate (Fillies)
- 12:10Independent On Saturday Subscriptions Maiden Plate
- 12:45Community Projects Mr 78 Handicap
- 13:20Duma Manzi Eco Lodge Fm 78 Handicap (F & M)
- 13:55Independent On Saturday Arts & Pleasure Mr 76 Handicap
- 14:30Independent On Saturday Umzimkhulu Stakes (Grade 3) (3 Year-Old Fillies)
- 15:05Independent On Saturday Byerley Turk (Grade 3) (3 Year Olds)
- 15:40Independent On Saturday Sports & Racing Maiden Plate
The easy ground at Goodwood will play to the strengths of Harlequin Striker on Wednesday, according to Matt Brocklebank.
Matt Brocklebank looks ahead to the Cesarewitch at Newmarket on October 13 and identifies a Willie Mullins-trained 20/1 chance as the best bet.
Nick Robson feels Gabr can take advantage of a drop in class on Wednesday - he has a tip for every race on every card.