Fri 16 March 2012 Results
- 10:55SA Classic Day 31 March Juvenile Plate
- 11:30All To Come Maiden Plate (F & M)
- 12:05Sascoc Triple Crown Lets Go 2012 Maiden Plate
- 12:40Ultimate Test Maiden Plate
- 13:15Soccer 6 Mr 86 Handicap
- 13:55Breeders Guineas (Listed) (3 Year-old Fillies)
- 14:30East Cape Fillies Nursery (Listed) (Fillies)
- 15:10Achievers Day 31 March 2012 Fm 72 Handicap (F & M)
- 14:55All To Come Maiden Juvenile Plate (Fillies)
- 15:35PSL Soccer 6 Maiden Juvenile Plate
- 16:15PSL Soccer 4 Maiden Plate
- 16:55All To Come Maiden Plate
- 17:30International Soccer 10 Mr 92 Divided Handicap
- 18:05International Soccer 6 Mr 75 Divided Handicap
- 18:40UK Soccer 6 Mr 96 Divided Handicap
- 19:15UK Soccer 4 Mr 79 Divided Handicap
The easy ground at Goodwood will play to the strengths of Harlequin Striker on Wednesday, according to Matt Brocklebank.
Matt Brocklebank looks ahead to the Cesarewitch at Newmarket on October 13 and identifies a Willie Mullins-trained 20/1 chance as the best bet.
Nick Robson feels Gabr can take advantage of a drop in class on Wednesday - he has a tip for every race on every card.