Tue 6 March 2012 Results
- 14:30European Breeders' Fund Mares' 'National Hunt' Novices' Hurdle
- 15:00Weatherbys Bloodstock Insurance Handicap Hurdle (Betfair Hurdle Series Qualifier)
- 15:30Elizabeth Finn Care Devon National Handicap Chase
- 16:00Weatherbys Cheltenham Festival Betting Guide Novices' Chase
- 16:30Weatherbys Bank Novices' Hurdle
- 17:00Betfair Racing Excellence Conditional Jockeys' Training Series Handicap Hurdle
- 10:25SA Classic Day Workriders Maiden Plate
- 11:00All To Come Maiden Juvenile Plate
- 11:35Sascoc Triple Crown Maiden Plate
- 12:10Soccer 6 Maiden Plate (F & M)
- 12:45Ultimate Test Mr 93 Divided Handicap
- 13:20Sascoc Triple Crown Hospitality 0116811702 Mr 77 Divided Handicap
- 13:55Rugby 5 Try It Fm 81 Divided Handicap (F & M)
- 14:30Achievers Day 31 March 2012 Fm 71 Divided Handicap (F & M)
- 15:05Computaform Express Fm 70 Divided Handicap (F & M)
The easy ground at Goodwood will play to the strengths of Harlequin Striker on Wednesday, according to Matt Brocklebank.
Matt Brocklebank looks ahead to the Cesarewitch at Newmarket on October 13 and identifies a Willie Mullins-trained 20/1 chance as the best bet.
Nick Robson feels Gabr can take advantage of a drop in class on Wednesday - he has a tip for every race on every card.