Sat 25 February 2012 Results
- 10:55Wpota Workriders/Grooms Maiden Plate (F & M)
- 11:30Selous (2003) Maiden Juvenile Plate (Fillies)
- 12:05Major Bluff (2006/2008) Maiden Plate (F & M)
- 12:40Omega Code (2007) Maiden Plate
- 13:15Meteor Shower (2009) Open Mr 103 Handicap
- 13:50Hospitality (2010) Mr 72 Handicap
- 14:40Chairman's Cup (Grade 3)
- 15:15Golden Parachute (2011) Fm 84 Handicap (F & M)
- 10:00Betting World Maiden Juvenile Plate
- 10:35All To Come Maiden Plate (F & M)
- 11:10Betting World Maiden Plate
- 11:50Soccer 6 Fm 74 Handicap (F & M)
- 12:25Acacia Handicap (Grade 3) (Fillies And Mares)
- 13:00Hawaii Stakes (Grade 2)
- 13:40Betting World Gauteng Fillies Guineas (Grade 2) (3 Year-Old Fillies)
- 14:20Betting World Gauteng Guineas (Grade 2) (3 Year-Olds)
- 14:55Aquanaut Handicap (Listed)
- 15:30Our Next Event Classic Day 31 March Mr 72 Handicap
The easy ground at Goodwood will play to the strengths of Harlequin Striker on Wednesday, according to Matt Brocklebank.
Matt Brocklebank looks ahead to the Cesarewitch at Newmarket on October 13 and identifies a Willie Mullins-trained 20/1 chance as the best bet.
Nick Robson feels Gabr can take advantage of a drop in class on Wednesday - he has a tip for every race on every card.