Tue 10 January 2012 Results
- 15:20Uk Soccer 6 Maiden Plate(for All Maidens)
- 15:50Uk Soccer 4 Maiden Plate (f & M)(for Maiden Fillies & Mares)
- 16:25All To Come Maiden Plate (f & M)(for Maiden Fillies And Mares)
- 17:00Psl Soccer 6 Maiden Plate (f & M)(for Maiden Fillies & Mares)
- 17:35Psl Soccer 4 Mr 78 Handicap(open)
- 18:10All To Come Novice Plate (f & M)(1 Time Winners And Less)
- 18:45International Soccer 6 Mr 91 Handicap(open)
- 19:20International Soccer 10 Mr 75 Handicap(open)
- 10:55Workriders Maiden Qualified Handicap (F & M)
- 11:30All To Come Maiden Qualified Handicap
- 12:05Soccer 10 Maiden Qualified Handicap (F & M)
- 12:40Computaform Express Mr 66 Handicap
- 13:15Soccer 6 Fm 62 Handicap (F & M)
- 13:50Racing Association Mr 65 Handicap
- 14:30Racing Express Profile Mr 66 Handicap
- 15:05Computaform Rating Fm 62 Handicap (F & M)
Next Race Off
Ben Linfoot seeks out the value in the Peter Marsh Chase at Haydock and the two big handicaps at Ascot on Saturday afternoon.
Top commentator Simon Holt has three selections for Saturday's racing including Captain Redbeard in the Peter Marsh Chase.
David Ord heads to Lingfield for the Nap of the day and hopes an Ed Walker runner can get off the mark now eased in the weights.