Sat 29 October 2011 Results
- 11:55Cape Kidney Association Maiden Plate
- 12:30National Renal Care Maiden Plate (F & M)
- 13:05Novel Motors Maiden Plate
- 13:40Upper Eastside Hotel Conditions Plate
- 14:15Old Mutual Fm 91 Handicap (F & M)
- 14:50National Renal Care Open Fm 96 Handicap (F & M)
- 15:25Cape Classic (Grade 3) (3 Year-olds)
- 16:05Cape Kidney Association Pinnacle Stakes
- 11:10Reichmans Capital Workriders Maiden Plate
- 11:45IFC Group Maiden Plate
- 12:20Kathea Communications Maiden Plate (F & M)
- 12:55Applied Pneumatics SA (PTY) Ltd Conditions Plate (F & M)
- 13:25Stewarts & Lloyds Maiden Plate (F & M)
- 13:55Fedex Express Mr 69 Handicap
- 14:30Itec Connect Group (PTY) Ltd Mr 91 Divided Handicap
- 15:05Safeway Tyres Mr 76 Divided Handicap
- 15:40Print Syndicate Mr 66 Divided Handicap
Matt Brocklebank looks ahead to Monday's racing and has three selections including a best bet on Windsor's evening card.
Keith Hamer previews Monday's racing and is backing a Ralph Beckett-trained runner to bounce back to winning ways.
Alex Hammond guides us through the action at Royal Ascot next week, picking out her best bets along the way.