Thu 29 September 2011 Results
- 11:30Prix Du Conseil Municipal De Nonville (3yo Stakes)
- 12:00Prix Anne Fevre (4yoStakes)
- 12:30Prix Du Comite Departemental Du Tourisme De Seine Et Marne (4yoHandicap)
- 13:05Prix Des Gorges D'Apremont (3yo Claiming Stakes)
- 13:35Prix Des Amateurs (4yoClaiming Stakes)
- 14:05Prix De La Cour Des Adieux (4yoHandicap)
- 14:40Prix De Gournay En Bray (3yo Claiming Stakes)
- 15:10Prix De La Plaine Des Sablons (4yoHandicap)
- 12:15Racing Association Maiden Plate
- 12:50All To Come Maiden Plate (3 Year-Old Fillies)
- 13:25Rugby 5 Maiden Plate
- 14:00Computaform Express Maiden Plate (3 Year-Olds)
- 14:35Soccer 6 Graduation Plate
- 15:15Soccer 10 Fm 74 Handicap (F & M)
- 15:50Soccer 4 Fm 70 Handicap (F & M)
- 16:25Rugby 5 Try It! Maiden Plate (F & M)
The easy ground at Goodwood will play to the strengths of Harlequin Striker on Wednesday, according to Matt Brocklebank.
Matt Brocklebank looks ahead to the Cesarewitch at Newmarket on October 13 and identifies a Willie Mullins-trained 20/1 chance as the best bet.
Nick Robson feels Gabr can take advantage of a drop in class on Wednesday - he has a tip for every race on every card.