Fri 17 June 2011 Results
- 11:05Standard Wool Juvenile Plate
- 11:40Commercial Financial Services Maiden Plate (F & M)
- 12:15Paddock Racing Stables Maiden Plate
- 12:55Gorben Propshaft Express & Engineering Maiden Plate
- 13:30Recall Security Fm 74 Handicap (F & M)
- 14:05Lady's Slipper Stakes (Listed) (2 Year-old Fillies)
- 14:40Port Elizabeth Gold Cup (Listed)
- 15:15Time Clothing Fm 74 Handicap (F & M)
- 15:35Vodacom Durban July Fashion Experience Juvenile Plate
- 16:15Police Eyewear Juvenile Plate (Fillies)
- 16:50Zandvliet Champions Maiden Plate (F & M)
- 17:25Mark Gold Jewels Fm 70 Handicap (F & M)
- 18:05Post Readers Mr 78 Divided Handicap
- 18:40Serendipity Tours Mr 98 Divided Handicap
- 19:15Post Advertisers Conditions Plate (F & M)
- 19:45Post Merchants (Grade 2) (Merit Rated Handicap)
- 20:20Vodacom Durban July Young Designer Award Maiden Plate
The easy ground at Goodwood will play to the strengths of Harlequin Striker on Wednesday, according to Matt Brocklebank.
Matt Brocklebank looks ahead to the Cesarewitch at Newmarket on October 13 and identifies a Willie Mullins-trained 20/1 chance as the best bet.
Nick Robson feels Gabr can take advantage of a drop in class on Wednesday - he has a tip for every race on every card.