Thu 28 April 2011 Results
- 14:20Free Race Replays On attheraces.com Intermediate Hurdle
- 14:50Bill And Bunny Cadogan Memorial Intermediate Handicap Chase
- 15:20Crabbie's Alcoholic Ginger Beer Intermediate Handicap Hurdle
- 15:50Crabbie's Alcoholic Ginger Beer Handicap Chase
- 16:20Weatherbys Bank Champion Stayers Hunters' Chase
- 16:50PJO Industrial Handicap Hurdle
- 10:45SA Derby Powered By Samsung Business On 30 April Maiden Juvenile Plate (Fillies)
- 11:20Place An All To Come Bet Maiden Juvenile Plate
- 11:55Come Live The Glory On Champions Maiden Plate
- 12:30President's Champions Challenge 30 April Maiden Plate
- 13:05Play Soccer 6 Mr 75 Divided Handicap
- 13:40Final Leg Of The Triple Crown 30 April Mr 77 Divided Handicap
- 14:15Final Leg Of The Triple Tiara 30 April Mr 94 Divided Handicap
- 14:50Support Your Nationality's Charity On Champions Day Fm 90 Divided Handicap (F & M)
- 15:25Intercontinental Village Day On 30 April Fm 72 Divided Handicap (F & M)
- 16:00Who Will Win Betting World's 75k On 30 April Fm 73 Divded Handicap (F & M)
The easy ground at Goodwood will play to the strengths of Harlequin Striker on Wednesday, according to Matt Brocklebank.
Matt Brocklebank looks ahead to the Cesarewitch at Newmarket on October 13 and identifies a Willie Mullins-trained 20/1 chance as the best bet.
Nick Robson feels Gabr can take advantage of a drop in class on Wednesday - he has a tip for every race on every card.