Tue 26 April 2011 Results
- 16:15UMR Welcome Maiden Juvenile Plate
- 16:50Officers Maiden Juvenile Plate (Fillies)
- 17:25KZN Military Tattoo Maiden Plate
- 18:00NCO's Maiden Plate (F & M)
- 18:35Bosch Hoek Equine Hospital Fm 90 Divided Handicap (F & M)
- 19:10Highway Association Fm 73 Divided Handicap (F & M)
- 19:45Dezzo Holdings Mr 94 Divided Handicap
- 20:20Military Concert & Dolphin Show Mr 78 Divided Handicap
- 12:00SA Derby Powered By Samsung Business On 30 April Maiden Plate
- 12:35Place An All To Come Bet Fm 76 Handicap (F & M)
- 13:10Come Live The Glory On Champions Day Maiden Plate
- 13:45President's Champions Challenge 30 April Mr 82 Handicap
- 14:20Play Soccer 6 Fm 84 Handicap (F & M)
- 14:55Highveld Sand Challenge (Listed)
- 15:30Queen Of The Sand (Listed) (Fillies And Mares)
- 16:05Support Your Nationality's Charity On Champions Day Mr 72 Handicap
Keith Hamer picks out the best bets for Tuesday and has a tip for every race on every card.
Ben Linfoot heads to Sandown for the Sporting Life Daily Nap selection on Wednesday while he also has a couple of fancies at Yarmouth.
The Owen Burrows-trained Wadilsafa is the standout selection at Sandown, according to Nick Robson. He has a tip for every race.