Sun 13 March 2011 Results
- 10:45Sanjeev Singh Inc Maiden Juvenile Plate
- 11:20Namchunder Family Maiden Plate (F & M)
- 11:55Twintek Industries Maiden Plate
- 12:30GPS Plastics Maiden Plate (F & M)
- 13:05Fourth Dimension Kitchen & Interior Concept Umsinzi Handicap (F & M)
- 13:40BNR Agencies Conditions Plate (F & M)
- 14:15Nikkeibolt & Engineering Supplies Mr 86 Divided Handicap
- 14:55Riftside Investments Mr 75 Divided Handicap
The easy ground at Goodwood will play to the strengths of Harlequin Striker on Wednesday, according to Matt Brocklebank.
Matt Brocklebank looks ahead to the Cesarewitch at Newmarket on October 13 and identifies a Willie Mullins-trained 20/1 chance as the best bet.
Nick Robson feels Gabr can take advantage of a drop in class on Wednesday - he has a tip for every race on every card.