Sat 19 February 2011 Results
- 10:45Feathersoft Juvenile Plate (Fillies)
- 11:20Al Shama Juvenile Plate
- 11:55Slinky Malinky Maiden Plate
- 12:30Badger's Gift Maiden Plate (F & M)
- 13:05Vitaline Horse Feeds Novice Plate (F & M)
- 13:40Winelands It Consultants Mr 80 Handicap
- 14:15Wellington Animal Hospital Mr 100 Handicap
- 14:50Riverworld Stud Prix Du Cap (Grade 3) (F & M)
- 15:30Dynamite Belle Maiden Plate
- 09:55Lodge Athol 1442 SC Maiden Plate
- 10:30District Grand Lodge Maiden Plate (F & M)
- 11:05Oasys Maiden Plate
- 11:40B.I.C. Fireproofing Pinnacle Stakes
- 12:15Nixon Holdings Graduation Plate (F & M)
- 12:50R.G.M. Cranes Mr 88 Handicap
- 13:30S.S.A.B. Fm 88 Divided Handicap (F & M)
- 14:05Allez France Handicap (F & M)
- 14:40Lodge Athol Fm 73 Handicap (F & M)
- 15:15Roslin Park Retirement Village Fm 70 Divided Handicap (F & M)
Next Race Off
Theatre Territory is backed to finally come good over fences by Simon Holt, who has two tips for day one of the International meeting at Cheltenham.
Matt Brocklebank is in the Sporting Life Daily Nap hotseat on Friday and he's heading to Cheltenham's December meeting where he thinks he's found one.
Anita Chambers is backing Lil Rockerfeller to continue his progress over fences at Cheltenham - she has a tip for every race on every card.