Sun 6 February 2011 Results
- Fontwell Park
- 13:20Tiana Honey Watson Fund Juvenile Hurdle
- 13:50Keith Williams 50th Birthday Handicap Chase
- 14:20E.B.F./Sam Mathers 'National Hunt' Novices' Hurdle (Qualifier)
- 14:50Ward-Thomas Master Removers Handicap Chase
- 15:25Elizabeth Armstrong Contemporary Equine Art Handicap Hurdle
- 16:00Wellpool Building And Maintenance Services Handicap Chase
- 16:30Work And Leisurewear Corporate Clothing Intermediate NH Flat Race (Conditionals/Amateurs')
- 10:40Rotary Club Of Isipingo Prospecton Maiden Plate (F & M)
- 11:15CPS Chemicals Juvenile Plate (Fillies) (2-Year-Olds)
- 11:50Randees Electrical Maiden Plate
- 12:25Nationwide Electrical Allowance Plate (F & M)
- 13:00Ruben Reddy Architects Mr 93 Divided Handicap
- 13:35Performance Structural Engineering CC Mr 77 Divided Handicap
- 14:10Pandu Paper Products Umthombothi Stakes
- 14:45East Coast Forklifts Maiden Plate
- 15:20Rotary Club Of Isipingo Prospecton Maiden Plate
Ben Linfoot seeks out the best Value Bets on day four of Royal Ascot and he has two selections on Coronation Stakes day.
Pro punter and racehorse owner Murt Khan fancies Harry Angel against Caravaggio - check out his three tips for today's action.
Top commentator Simon Holt believes a plan can come together in the King Edward VII Stakes on Friday for Sir Michael Stoute.