Sun 6 February 2011 Results
- Fontwell Park
- 13:20Tiana Honey Watson Fund Juvenile Hurdle
- 13:50Keith Williams 50th Birthday Handicap Chase
- 14:20E.B.F./Sam Mathers 'National Hunt' Novices' Hurdle (Qualifier)
- 14:50Ward-Thomas Master Removers Handicap Chase
- 15:25Elizabeth Armstrong Contemporary Equine Art Handicap Hurdle
- 16:00Wellpool Building And Maintenance Services Handicap Chase
- 16:30Work And Leisurewear Corporate Clothing Intermediate NH Flat Race (Conditionals/Amateurs')
- 10:40Rotary Club Of Isipingo Prospecton Maiden Plate (F & M)
- 11:15CPS Chemicals Juvenile Plate (Fillies) (2-Year-Olds)
- 11:50Randees Electrical Maiden Plate
- 12:25Nationwide Electrical Allowance Plate (F & M)
- 13:00Ruben Reddy Architects Mr 93 Divided Handicap
- 13:35Performance Structural Engineering CC Mr 77 Divided Handicap
- 14:10Pandu Paper Products Umthombothi Stakes
- 14:45East Coast Forklifts Maiden Plate
- 15:20Rotary Club Of Isipingo Prospecton Maiden Plate
After making a profit on each of the last three days, pro punter Murt Khan heads to Fakenham for today's best bet.
Ben Linfoot is backing a Newmarket raider who could be interesting on his handicap debut at Redcar on Friday.
Dutch Artist might be worth a little interest in a seven-furlong handicap at Redcar, says Chris Wilson. He has a tip for every race.