Sun 2 January 2011 Results
- 10:50Casino Queen (2002) Maiden Plate (F & M)
- 11:25Nothing But Silk (2004) Maiden Plate
- 12:00Starlit (2005) Maiden Plate (F & M)
- 12:40Secret Of Victoria (2006) Novice Plate
- 13:10Joshlin (2008) Graduation Plate
- 13:40Lady Windermere (2009) Fm 77 Handicap (F & M)
- 14:15Southeaster Sprint (Listed)
- 14:50Sceptre Stakes (WFA) (Grade 2) (F & M)
- 15:25Badger's Cove (2010) Fm 76 Handicap (F & M)
- 11:10Battle Maiden (2004) Maiden Plate (F & M)
- 11:45Star Watch (2005) Maiden Plate
- 12:20Silver Empire (Aus) (2006) Maiden Plate
- 12:50Bold Ellinore (2007) Mr 80 Handicap
- 13:20Flamboyant Stakes (Grade 3) (F & M Except Maidens)
- 13:55Laser Fan (2008) Graduation Plate
- 14:25Outcome (2009) Graduation Plate (F & M)
- 15:00Captain's Gal (2010) Mr 70 Handicap
Anita Chambers makes Shamshon her best bet on Friday and she has a tip for every race.
We've teamed up with Weatherbys to highlight the key trends from the past 10 editions of the Peter Marsh Chase.
David Ord hopes a well-handicapped mare is capable of successfully conceding weight to all her rivals at Chepstow on Friday.