Thu 9 September 2010 Results
- 14:00E.b.f. Crownhotel-bawtry.com Maiden Stakes (str)
- 14:35Dfs Handicap
- 15:10Weatherbys Insurance 300,000 2-y-o Stakes
- 15:45Dfs Park Hill Stakes (fillies' Group 2)
- 16:20European Breeders' Fund Carrie Red Fillies' Nursery
- 16:55Japan Racing Association Sceptre Stakes (fillies' Listed)
- 17:25Meadowhall Fashion Handicap
- Kempton Park
- 17:45Bet Premier League Football - Betdaq Apprentice Handicap
- 18:15Bet Champions League Football - Betdaq Maiden Stakes (div 1)
- 18:45Bet Champions League Football - Betdaq Maiden Stakes (div 2)
- 19:15Betdaq The Betting Exchange Claiming Stakes
- 19:45E.b.f. Betdaq Maiden Stakes
- 20:15Bet Tri Nations Rugby - Betdaq Fillies' Handicap
- 20:45Bet St Leger - Betdaq Handicap
- 21:15Betdaq.com Handicap
Matt Brocklebank reckons the vastly-experienced Highland Reel represents solid each-way value against the favourite in Sunday's Arc de Triomphe.
Alpha Delphini can make the most of having his sights lowered claims Ashley Iveson who provides a selection for every race.
Ian Ogg looks ahead to Sunday's Qatar Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe as he rounds up the key stats from the last 10 renewals.