Mon 6 September 2010 Results
- Newton Abbot
- 14:30South West Racing Club Novices' Hurdle
- 15:00South West Racing Novices' Handicap Hurdle
- 15:30Joan Pearson Birthday Handicap Hurdle
- 16:00South West Racing Club Handicap Chase
- 16:30South West Racing Club Handicap Hurdle
- 17:00South West Racing Handicap Chase
- 17:30South West Racing Club Novices' Handicap Hurdle
- 16:35Irish Stallion Farms E.b.f. Median Auction Fillies Maiden
- 17:05Castlerea Handicap (50-70)
- 17:35Irish Stallion Farms E.b.f. Fillies Handicap (55-85)
- 18:05Irish Stallion Farms E.b.f. Fillies Maiden
- 18:35Four Roads Mares (pro/am) Maiden Hurdle
- 19:05Ballyleague (pro/am) Handicap Hurdle (80-109)
- 19:35Frenchpark Flat Race
Pro punter and National Hunt specialist Murt Khan heads to Fakenham for today's best bet, which runs in the opener.
Dutch Artist might be worth a little interest in a seven-furlong handicap at Redcar, says Chris Wilson. He has a tip for every race.
Ben Linfoot is backing a Newmarket raider who could be interesting on his handicap debut at Redcar on Friday.