Mon 28 June 2010 Results
- 12:33Prix Dieppe Maritime (5yo Handicap Hurdle)
- 13:05Prix Credit Agricole Normandie Seine (4yo Handicap Hurdle)
- 13:35Prix De La Cote (prix Sarens France) (5yo Handicap Hurdle)
- 14:05Prix Region Haute Normandie (5yo Claiming Chase)
- 14:40Prix Dream Well (prix Du Pollet) (3yo Claiming Stakes)
- 15:10Prix Des Galets (3yo Claiming Stakes)
- 15:40Prix Duquesne (3yo Handicap)
- 16:10Prix De La Bethune (prix Flowers Dieppe) (3yo Handicap)
- 16:40Prix Du Golf De Dieppe (prix De L'eaulne) (4yo Handicap)
The easy ground at Goodwood will play to the strengths of Harlequin Striker on Wednesday, according to Matt Brocklebank.
Matt Brocklebank looks ahead to the Cesarewitch at Newmarket on October 13 and identifies a Willie Mullins-trained 20/1 chance as the best bet.
Nick Robson feels Gabr can take advantage of a drop in class on Wednesday - he has a tip for every race on every card.