Wed 14 April 2010 Results
- 17:35Kempton.co.uk Handicap
- 18:05Panoramic Bar & Restaurant Claiming Stakes
- 18:35Digibet.com Median Auction Maiden Stakes
- 19:05Digibet Casino Handicap
- 19:35Digibet Handicap (div 1)
- 20:05Digibet Handicap (div 2)
- 20:35Kempton For Outdoor Events Handicap
- 21:05Bistro From 37 In The Panoramic Handicap (london Mile Qualifier)
The easy ground at Goodwood will play to the strengths of Harlequin Striker on Wednesday, according to Matt Brocklebank.
Matt Brocklebank looks ahead to the Cesarewitch at Newmarket on October 13 and identifies a Willie Mullins-trained 20/1 chance as the best bet.
Nick Robson feels Gabr can take advantage of a drop in class on Wednesday - he has a tip for every race on every card.