Sun 31 January 2010 Results
- 13:05Prix Jacques Andrieu Trotting
- 13:35Prix De Montreal (trotting)
- 14:10Prix Camille Blaisot (trotting)
- 14:50Prix D'amerique Marionnaud (trotting)
- 15:25Prix Jean-rene Gougeon (trotting)
- 15:55Prix Charles Tiercelin (trotting)
- 16:25Prix Helen Johansson (trotting)
- 16:55Prix Leopold Verroken (trotting)
- 17:25Prix De Meadowlands
The easy ground at Goodwood will play to the strengths of Harlequin Striker on Wednesday, according to Matt Brocklebank.
Matt Brocklebank looks ahead to the Cesarewitch at Newmarket on October 13 and identifies a Willie Mullins-trained 20/1 chance as the best bet.
Nick Robson feels Gabr can take advantage of a drop in class on Wednesday - he has a tip for every race on every card.