Fri 20 November 2009 Results
- 13:05Somerset Long Barn Novices' Hurdle
- 13:40Devon County Show Exeter Novices' Chase
- 14:15Bathwick Tyres Plymouth Novices' Handicap Chase
- 14:50Bathwick Tyres Taunton Handicap Chase
- 15:25Desert Orchid Restaurant Novices' Handicap Hurdle
- 16:00Book Your Raceday Hospitality At Exeter Racecourse Conditional Jockeys' Handicap Hurdle
- 12:15David Merry Farriers 'national Hunt' Maiden Hurdle
- 12:45Louis Coppola Novices' Hurdle
- 13:15Ashleybank Investments Reg And Betty Tweedie Novices' Handicap Chase
- 13:50Biotal Beginners' Chase
- 14:25Scotdisc Handicap Hurdle
- 15:00Lloyd New Holland Handicap Chase
- 15:35Dick Purdon 80th Birthday Handicap Hurdle
The easy ground at Goodwood will play to the strengths of Harlequin Striker on Wednesday, according to Matt Brocklebank.
Matt Brocklebank looks ahead to the Cesarewitch at Newmarket on October 13 and identifies a Willie Mullins-trained 20/1 chance as the best bet.
Nick Robson feels Gabr can take advantage of a drop in class on Wednesday - he has a tip for every race on every card.