Tue 10 November 2009 Results
- Lingfield Park
- 13:00Marsh Green Mares' Novices' Hurdle
- 13:30Ashurst Wood Novices' Handicap Chase
- 14:00E.b.f. National Hunt' Novices' Hurdle (qualifier)
- 14:30New Chapel Handicap Chase
- 15:00T. Frost Bawtry Racing Saddlers Handicap Chase
- 15:30Copthorne Handicap Hurdle
- 16:00Burstow Intermediate Open Nh Flat Race
- 12:50E.b.f. 'national Hunt' Novices' Hurdle (qualifier)
- 13:20John Wade Recycling Selling Hurdle (qualifier)
- 13:50Weatherbys Printing Maiden Chase
- 14:20Weatherbys Bloodstock Insurance Handicap Hurdle
- 14:50Newcastle Flooring Handicap Chase
- 15:20Buy Monopoly: Durham Edition For Christmas! Standard Open Nh Flat Race (div 1)
- 15:50Buy Monopoly: Durham Edition For Christmas! Standard Open Nh Flat Race (div 2)
Ben Linfoot seeks out the best Value Bets on day four of Royal Ascot and he has two selections on Coronation Stakes day.
Pro punter and racehorse owner Murt Khan fancies Harry Angel against Caravaggio - check out his three tips for today's action.
Top commentator Simon Holt believes a plan can come together in the King Edward VII Stakes on Friday for Sir Michael Stoute.