Tue 10 November 2009 Results
- 13:00Marsh Green Mares' Novices' Hurdle
- 13:30Ashurst Wood Novices' Handicap Chase
- 14:00E.b.f. National Hunt' Novices' Hurdle (qualifier)
- 14:30New Chapel Handicap Chase
- 15:00T. Frost Bawtry Racing Saddlers Handicap Chase
- 15:30Copthorne Handicap Hurdle
- 16:00Burstow Intermediate Open Nh Flat Race
- 12:50E.b.f. 'national Hunt' Novices' Hurdle (qualifier)
- 13:20John Wade Recycling Selling Hurdle (qualifier)
- 13:50Weatherbys Printing Maiden Chase
- 14:20Weatherbys Bloodstock Insurance Handicap Hurdle
- 14:50Newcastle Flooring Handicap Chase
- 15:20Buy Monopoly: Durham Edition For Christmas! Standard Open Nh Flat Race (div 1)
- 15:50Buy Monopoly: Durham Edition For Christmas! Standard Open Nh Flat Race (div 2)
Pro punter and National Hunt specialist Murt Khan has a 14/1 pick from the final day of Cheltenham's November Meeting.
After making profits on Saturday following Perfect Candidate's win, Ben Linfoot seeks out the best Value Bet in the Greatwood Hurdle at Cheltenham on Sunday.
Anita Chambers has a tip for every race in Britain and Ireland on Sunday, including a nap selection on the final day of Cheltenham's November Meeting.