Mon 8 June 2009 Results
- Newton Abbot
- 14:30Newton Abbot Juvenile Novices' Hurdle
- 15:00Consider Naming A Race Handicap Chase
- 15:30'your Name Here' Novices' Hurdle
- 16:00Racecourse For The Ideal Party Conditionals' Handicap Chase
- 16:30Racecourse For Your Corporate Event Handicap Hurdle
- 17:00Newtonabbotracing.com Selling Hurdle
- 17:30Banks Of The Teign Handicap Hurdle
- 17:45Www.roscommonracecourse At Eircom.net Maiden Hurdle
- 18:15Connolly's Red Mills Horse Cubes Handicap Hurdle (81-123)
- 18:45Abbey Hotel Roscommon Hurdle
- 19:15Sherry Fitzgerald P. Burke Auctioneers Handicap Hurdle (81-109)
- 19:45Pyramid Bookmakers Novice Chase
- 20:15Kepak Handicap Chase (0-109)
- 20:45Www.roscommonracecourse At Eircom.net Flat Race
Professional punter Murt Khan heads to the finale at Southwell for Monday's best bet.
After nailing a 7/4 winner on Sunday, Ben Linfoot's daily nap runs at Kilbeggan today - check out our man's selection.
Karl Burke can strike with a Yorkshire raider at Windsor on Monday evening, says Nick Robson. He has a selection for every UK race.