Mon 8 June 2009 Results
- Newton Abbot
- 14:30Newton Abbot Juvenile Novices' Hurdle
- 15:00Consider Naming A Race Handicap Chase
- 15:30'your Name Here' Novices' Hurdle
- 16:00Racecourse For The Ideal Party Conditionals' Handicap Chase
- 16:30Racecourse For Your Corporate Event Handicap Hurdle
- 17:00Newtonabbotracing.com Selling Hurdle
- 17:30Banks Of The Teign Handicap Hurdle
- 17:45Www.roscommonracecourse At Eircom.net Maiden Hurdle
- 18:15Connolly's Red Mills Horse Cubes Handicap Hurdle (81-123)
- 18:45Abbey Hotel Roscommon Hurdle
- 19:15Sherry Fitzgerald P. Burke Auctioneers Handicap Hurdle (81-109)
- 19:45Pyramid Bookmakers Novice Chase
- 20:15Kepak Handicap Chase (0-109)
- 20:45Www.roscommonracecourse At Eircom.net Flat Race
Pro punter and National Hunt expert Murt Khan is having it large on Kelso's evening card with a three-point wager.
Ben Linfoot is siding with an intriguingly named Andrew Balding runner at Sandown on Wednesday - check out his best bet for the day.
Every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday throughout September and October, Jamie Maynard will provide his three best bets.