Mon 8 June 2009 Results
- Newton Abbot
- 14:30Newton Abbot Juvenile Novices' Hurdle
- 15:00Consider Naming A Race Handicap Chase
- 15:30'your Name Here' Novices' Hurdle
- 16:00Racecourse For The Ideal Party Conditionals' Handicap Chase
- 16:30Racecourse For Your Corporate Event Handicap Hurdle
- 17:00Newtonabbotracing.com Selling Hurdle
- 17:30Banks Of The Teign Handicap Hurdle
- 17:45Www.roscommonracecourse At Eircom.net Maiden Hurdle
- 18:15Connolly's Red Mills Horse Cubes Handicap Hurdle (81-123)
- 18:45Abbey Hotel Roscommon Hurdle
- 19:15Sherry Fitzgerald P. Burke Auctioneers Handicap Hurdle (81-109)
- 19:45Pyramid Bookmakers Novice Chase
- 20:15Kepak Handicap Chase (0-109)
- 20:45Www.roscommonracecourse At Eircom.net Flat Race
Ben Linfoot seeks out the best Value Bets on day four of Royal Ascot and he has two selections on Coronation Stakes day.
Pro punter and racehorse owner Murt Khan fancies Harry Angel against Caravaggio - check out his three tips for today's action.
Top commentator Simon Holt believes a plan can come together in the King Edward VII Stakes on Friday for Sir Michael Stoute.