Mon 8 June 2009 Results
- Newton Abbot
- 14:30Newton Abbot Juvenile Novices' Hurdle
- 15:00Consider Naming A Race Handicap Chase
- 15:30'your Name Here' Novices' Hurdle
- 16:00Racecourse For The Ideal Party Conditionals' Handicap Chase
- 16:30Racecourse For Your Corporate Event Handicap Hurdle
- 17:00Newtonabbotracing.com Selling Hurdle
- 17:30Banks Of The Teign Handicap Hurdle
- 17:45Www.roscommonracecourse At Eircom.net Maiden Hurdle
- 18:15Connolly's Red Mills Horse Cubes Handicap Hurdle (81-123)
- 18:45Abbey Hotel Roscommon Hurdle
- 19:15Sherry Fitzgerald P. Burke Auctioneers Handicap Hurdle (81-109)
- 19:45Pyramid Bookmakers Novice Chase
- 20:15Kepak Handicap Chase (0-109)
- 20:45Www.roscommonracecourse At Eircom.net Flat Race
Ben Linfoot's last two naps have won and he thinks Richard Hughes has found a nice opportunity for a sprinter at Goodwood on Wednesday.
Frankuus should make the most of both the cut in the ground and drop in class at Goodwood, according to Anita Chambers.
ITV Racing's Ed Chamberlin assesses the chances of the market principals in the Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe at Chantilly on Sunday and gives his 1-2-3 verdict.