Mon 8 June 2009 Results
- Newton Abbot
- 14:30Newton Abbot Juvenile Novices' Hurdle
- 15:00Consider Naming A Race Handicap Chase
- 15:30'your Name Here' Novices' Hurdle
- 16:00Racecourse For The Ideal Party Conditionals' Handicap Chase
- 16:30Racecourse For Your Corporate Event Handicap Hurdle
- 17:00Newtonabbotracing.com Selling Hurdle
- 17:30Banks Of The Teign Handicap Hurdle
- 17:45Www.roscommonracecourse At Eircom.net Maiden Hurdle
- 18:15Connolly's Red Mills Horse Cubes Handicap Hurdle (81-123)
- 18:45Abbey Hotel Roscommon Hurdle
- 19:15Sherry Fitzgerald P. Burke Auctioneers Handicap Hurdle (81-109)
- 19:45Pyramid Bookmakers Novice Chase
- 20:15Kepak Handicap Chase (0-109)
- 20:45Www.roscommonracecourse At Eircom.net Flat Race
Pro punter and National Hunt expert Murt Khan heads to Kempton for today's best bet.
Ben Linfoot's Sunday nap runs on the jumps card at Kempton and it's trained by multiple champion trainer Paul Nicholls.
Ashley Iveson provides race-by-race selections for Sunday's action, with San Benedeto fancied to go well at Kempton.